Otterbine Fountain Light Kit - 4 Light Kit
Our low voltage light systems are available with either 20 or 50 watt
MR16 halogen bulbs and run on 12-volt power for increased energy
efficiency. Recommended for all 1/4HP through 5HP aeration and fountain
systems, these light systems accentuate the pattern and create
beautiful displays to be enjoyed after dark.
Fountain Glo™ MR16 Low Voltage Features Include:
- Energy Efficient:
- Corrosion Resistant:
- Extended Life:
- Comprehensive Warranty:
- Safety Listed & Protected:
Below are the product specifications for the Fountain Glo Low Voltage Light System. 20W systems are used on our Aqua Series and Instant Fountain systems, while the 50W systems are used on Aerating Fountains and the High Volume.
|Lights (20W) per Set||2||3||4|
|Amp Draw (Total)||0.4||0.6||0.8|
|Lamp Wattage (Total)||40||60||80|
|Candelpower (Total Lumens)||1400||2100||2800|
|Lights (50W) per Set||2||4|
|Amp Draw (Total)||0.9||1.8|
|Lamp Wattage (Total)||100||200|
|Candelpower (Total Lumens)||11,400||22,800|
The Fountain Glo 12V low voltage halogen lighting system provides vibrant and accurate color representation to accentuate your water feature. Depending on the aeration or fountain system selected, you will be provided mounting brackets to attach the light housings to the float. All light fixtures come fully assembled, so installation simply requires mounting the transformer (shore mounted for 20W, junction box mounted to the unit for 50W systems,) attaching the lights to the float with the brackets provided*, and connecting the power. Adjust the angle of the light fixtures for the effect you desire. Complete installation instructions will be found within the owner’s manual which will be provided with the delivery of the product.
Additional Considerations When Ordering and Installing Fountain Glo™ MR16 Light Systems:
- If you plan to add lights to an aeration or fountain system after initial purchase, a separate power control center will be needed. However if at the time you place the aeration/fountain system order you know there are plans to add lights sometime in the future a larger panel can be built to accommodate the forthcoming light controls.
- For longer cable runs select the 50W system.
- When adding these lights to the Aerating Fountain line, you will need 40in or 1m of operating depth. (Junction box is mounted to the bottom of the system and requires 10in or 25cm of additional depth.)
- Colored lenses can easily be ‘snapped’ on and off the light housings without needing to remove the unit from water.
The Fountain Glo Low Voltage Lights carry a complete 1 year warranty. This warranty extends to the complete package including light housings, cable, transformer and power control center.
Warranty and service can be performed by more than 100 factory trained and certified Otterbine Service Centers found worldwide, or by Otterbine directly. A copy of the warranty statement for this product can be found within the owner's manual.
Light fixture is designed for years of dependable service. Periodically clean the bezel glass lens of any debris and check the power cords for any damage. Always disconnect power from the light when performing maintenance.