Otterbine Fountain Light Kit - 2 Light Kit
- NEW for 2014! Otterbine introduces LED Low Voltage Light Systems. Energy efficient, versatile and cost effective these light sets operate a 6.5W bulb that is available in a bright white (5700K) or warm white (3000K) flood lamp, and offer 80% energy savings over traditional MR16 halogen lamps.
- Manufactured from corrosion resistant thermal plastics our LED light systems come in 2, 4, 6 and 8-light configurations and are recommended for all 1/2HP through 10HP aeration and fountain systems.
- Add lights to your Otterbine to accentuate the pattern and create beautiful displays to be enjoyed after dark.
- Fountain Glo™ MR16 LED Low Voltage Features Include: Energy Efficient: Otterbine LED lights offer 80% savings over traditional MR16 halogen; with each lamp pulling less than 0.1 Amps. Cost Effective: These light sets operate off a DC Power Supply, versus an AC transformer, allowing for cleaner power and longer cable runs - with smaller gauge cable.
- Corrosion Resistant: Manufactured from non-corrosive thermoplastics lights are able to operate in brackish and effluent conditions. Extended Life: MR16 LED bulbs generate almost no heat or ultraviolet output with extended bulb life exceeding 35000+ hours.
- Comprehensive Warranty: Complete 1-year warranty on lights, transformer, cable and power control center*. Accessories: All light sets come standard with a timer and GFCI when purchased with a panel; additionally, all LED light systems for 1HP-10HP & Fractional Deluxe Units include cable quick disconnect. Optional accessories include photocell and colored lenses. (Sequencer light sets are available, contact the factory for more information.) Safety Listed & Protected: Fountain Glo Low Voltage LED lights comply with UL1838. Products for European Union are also safety tested, approved and carry a 3rd party independent CE mark.