Kasco 5.1VFX 5 HP Floating, Aerating Fountain
Designed to provide optimum performance and a stunning display for large ponds, Kasco’s 5.1VFX (Single phase) & 5.3VFX (3 phase) expands the proven VFX line into a 5 HP model.
The classic Kasco “V” fountain pattern, 9′ tall x 34′ wide gives this model a beautiful eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design gives a pumping rate of over 800 gallons per minute, adding maximum oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond.
It is available in a 240V single phase or 208/240V 3 phase, 60Hz model. The 5.1VFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-95. The 5.3VFX, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. The 5.1VFX & 5.3VFX boast an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape. Add an optional Fountain Lighting Packageto the 5.1VFX or 5.3VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours/
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic “V” Pattern: 9′ tall x 34′ wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 20 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit or 16 amps on 208/240V 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 26″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards .
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes depending upon cord length selected (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.