Kasco 5.1JF 5 HP Floating, Decorative Fountain
Kasco Marine’s 5.1JF (Single Phase) and 5.3JF (3 Phase), 5 hp Floating Decorative Fountain or Decorative Fountain Aerator is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired. The Kasco 5.1JF & 5.3JF Floating Aerating Fountains are unique for its size, in that, it comes standard with 6 interchangeable nozzles and can be operated without a nozzle to give you 7 fountain patterns ranging from 26′ in height to 50′ in diameter. With 7 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes.
Kasco’s 5.1JF & 5.3JF Floating Aerating Fountains do a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration. The 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain is available in a 240V single phase, 60Hz model and the 5.3JF is available in 208/240V, 3 phase 60Hz.
The 5.1JF, 240V Floating Aerating Fountain also includes a GFCB protected control panel. The C-95, 240V Control Panel with Timer, GFCB protection, 120V GFI Protected Outlet for Lights, and Photo Eye for light operation comes standard with the 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-95 Control Panel and the wiring on the 5.1JF to hard-wire the Floating Aerating Fountain into the C-95 Control Panel.
The 5.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. Adding one or two Fountain Lighting Package to the 5.1JF or 5.3JF adds a touch of class to this beautiful fountain display during the nighttime hours.
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 20 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit or 16 amps on a 208/240V 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 26″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.