Kasco 1/4 hp 1400JF Floating, Decorative Fountain
Kasco Marine’s 1400JF and 1400JFL, 1/4hp floating decorative fountains will beautify any small backyard pond or watergarden. They can be used in residential applications as well as entry-way ponds.
The 1400JFL includes 5 interchangeable nozzle heads and integrated LED lights. The complete package includes the completely assembled fountain, mooring / anchoring lines, 50′ power cord, the 5 interchangeable nozzles, C-25 control box, and the LED light ring. It can also be ordered without lights (model 1400JF).
On model 1400JFL, Kasco’s unique LED Light Ring provides a beautiful Amber color to the 1400JFL, 1/4 HP Floating Aerating Fountain for dazzling nighttime displays. The LED bulbs provide ample light for all the patterns included with the 1400JFL Floating Aerating Fountain and have a life expectancy of 100,000 hours. All while using very little electrical power. The LED Light Ring includes 50′ of underwater rated power cord and a built in Low Voltage Transformer. The LED Light Ring is designed for use with the 1400JFL Floating Aerating Fountain and should be plugged into the “LIGHT” outlet in the C-25 Control Box.
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 3.1 running amps on a 120V circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 12″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Fully Assembled: Via UPS in one box. Extremely light 35 lbs. shipping weight for low shipping costs and easy installation.
- Dependable: Backed by a two year warranty
- Ample Cord Length: SJTOW underwater rated power cord in 50’ length. Includes two 15′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.