35" Sloped Basalt
Perfect for creating a bubbling feature in a landscape or indoors, these columns will provide years of enjoyment. Each column is core drilled with 1 1/4" (32mm) hole from end to end, the last 1 1/2" is enlarged to 1 3/8" (37mm) to house optional light ring. Polished top style Real Basalts are available.
Natural cut sides with sloped natural end make for a beautiful display even if the pump is off.
- Recommended flow rate of 200 GPH
- Can be used with RBH26, RBH21 or FBL40 basins
- Each column is core drilled with a 11/4" (32 mm) hole from end to end, the last 11/2" is enlarged to 13/8" (37 mm) to hide light ring
- Ideal for use with FBL40 or FBL48 basins, use concrete blocks in basin for added support for this heavy weight column
- 35 Inch sloped Real Basalt
- 135 pounds